Improving the depth and mass of a crops root structure can accomplish many things for you farm, including:
- Help increase the uptake of applied fertilizers.
- Increase the availability of soil bound nutrients from the total reserves.
- Aid in the reduction of soil compaction.
- Larger roots decompose to add higher organic matter and humus.
- Contact more soil moisture in the event of drought stress.
- Create more pore space and improve oxygen around the rhizosphere.
- Increase stalk diameter and standability.
And most importantly…
- Improve overall yield potential!
Investing in products that help build up the depth and mass of a crops roots structure can greatly benefit your farm and produce better results. Pro Soil products can help encourage these improvements and help your crops become healthier and have higher yields. To learn more about how our products can help, contact us today!