Pro-Soil FOUNDATION 1-0-1 has consistently boosted crop yields in comparative studies in Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and elsewhere with different hybrids, under a variety of conditions and in no-till to conventional tillage operations.
In independent, replicated trials on Corn and Soybeans conducted by Phoenix Technologies in Southwestern Kansas in 2008, Pro-Soil FOUNDATION improved crop yield performance by as much 11% –for on 8 to 1 return on investment.
Additional results reported by The Phoenix Study include:
- Plants per foot of row: +1.37%
- %pod till (bottom 4 nodes): +2.14%
- %pod fill (top 4 nodes): + 1.52%
- Bean weight: +1.11%
- % Insect damage: -107.14%
- Yield: + 4.62 bu/a: +6.84%
- Improved water infiltration rate: +37.8%
- Plant populations (survivability): +3 .01%
- Kernel weight: +2.86%
- Moisture level at harvest: +8% drier
- Increased yield: +10.76%
As you can see from these results, PS-Foundation is an obvious plant nutrient choice for farmers who are looking to increase crop yields. To learn more about PS-Foundation and other Pro-Soil agricultural products, please click here.